Eligible Countries: All countries except New Zealand and Australia
Eligible Course(s): All courses
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate Degree
Country to Study: Australia
Scholarship Provider: University of Adelaide
The University of Adelaide is pleased to offer a scholarship program for commencing international students undertaking undergraduate study.
The scholarship is open to eligible applicants completing Foundation Studies or secondary studies overseas or in Australia, or those transferring into the later years of an undergraduate degree with advanced standing
Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- Applicants must have received an offer of admission from the University before lodging their scholarship application (applicants with a conditional offer may apply, but will need to accept and meet the conditions of their offer before a scholarship can be confirmed)
- Scholarship selection is based on academic merit (in certain cases country of citizenship and program of study may also be taken into consideration when awarding scholarships)
- Applications will be considered and scholarships offered on a rolling basis until all scholarships have been awarded
- Successful applicants will be notified within 4 to 6 weeks of lodging the scholarship application; unsuccessful applicants will NOT be contacted.
- Candidates will be awarded based on academic merit.
- Candidates must have achieved an academic level which is the equivalent of a GPA of 6/7 (85%) for a scholarship.
Numbers of Awardees
Up to 40 scholarships are available to be awarded by the provider.
The scholarship will provide each successful candidate a waiver of 25% of the annual tuition fee for each year of the program for the full duration of the program.
The scholarship will cover for the duration of programme (4 years).
How to Apply:
Applicants may apply online for a scholarship here.
It is important to visit the official website (link to it is below) for more information.
The application deadline is 23rd June 2017.