Eligible Countries: International
Scholarship Type: Masters
Country to Study: Estonia
Scholarship Provider: Estonian Government
The Estonian Government scholarships which is sponsored by Estonian Government is now available for graduates from all countries except Estonia to study in Estonian institutions of higher education (HEI) for a Master degree.
- The Estonian government will favour applicants who have not been given any other scholarships for the same period or for the same aim.
- A scholarship is paid on condition that the scholarship recipient is studying full time and completes cumulatively at least 75% of the coursework required by the curriculum by the end of each academic year. The scholarship of degree study is not paid during the stay at academic leave or in exceeding the nominal duration of the studies.
Numbers of Awardees:
Numbers of Scholarships to be awarded has not been specified by the Scholarship provider.
The scholarship valued up to 350 EUR per month. Additional costs such as tuition fee, health insurance and other costs will not be compensated.
The Scholarship covers for twelve calendar months each academic year during the period of study, except the last academic year of the nominal period of study when the scholarship is paid for ten months.
How to Apply
The entrance to the institution of higher education is separate from the application for the scholarship. The decision to award scholarship for the applicant does not guarantee his/her admittance to the HEI. The applicant should submit the required documents to the HEI according to the entrance requirements of the institution of higher education. The decision on admittance to the institution of higher education should be adopted before the payment of scholarship.
The following documents shall be submitted for the scholarship for students (application period is from 1.04.2017 to 1.05.2017):
- application form and motivation letter through online application system
- confirmation of admission from the higher education institution in Estonia or confirmation of submission of required admission documents;
- copy of passport or ID-card.
All documents should be in English or Estonian. Documents must be translated to any of these languages if the language of issuance is different. The foundation has the right to require the additional documents. Submitted documents will be not returned to the applicant. The applications which are not full complicated, drawn up as required, include false information or are submitted with a delay are not assessed.
It is important to visit the official website (link to it is below) for more information.
The next application deadline is 1st May 2017.